During pregnancy, some changes happens to a female’s body. The belly stretches to give way for the development and growth of your baby in the womb. Your breasts get bigger because of milk buildup in the breast tissues.
This is why pregnant women need body support systems to help them keep up with significant body changes. Pregnancy bras are made to support increasing the size of breasts, expanding rib cage, and the increased strain on the chest muscles.
Tips for buying the right pregnancy bras.
- Every pregnancy bra may fit slightly differently and not every bra will fit with every bust shape, so when buying a pregnancy bra, pick one that allows you to adjust the back clips and shoulder straps as you may grow bigger.
- Be sure to try opening and closing the bra cups to ensure it will be easier to do this while nursing. Centre front and shoulder clasp styles are available.
- Do not choose a bra with underwire , because it’s made pain and uncomfortable in your breast. Choose pregnancy bras that have a flexible plastic support designed to adjust position with your changing shape.
- It’s a good idea to get a professional fitting as body change during pregnancy. Normally this pregnancy bra is priced higher. For your convenience during pregnancy, there’s no hurt having this specially designed pregnancy bra.
Pregnancy bras fitting tips.
- Straighten up your position and fasten the back closure to the second tightest set of eyes. All good designed pregnancy bras have six rows of hooks and eyes to give room for improvement in the diaphragm, that will enable the bra to get loosened (normally) one set of eyes per month while pregnant.
- Pull the bra down firmly to put the back fastening beneath the shoulder blades. Now lift the bust in to the bra cups with the opposite hand to the breast. It is important your breast is correctly positioned in the cup and isn’t sitting under the band or spilling over the top of the underarm.
- Lastly adjust the shoulder straps in order to give a firm but comfortable uplift to your bust. Your pregnancy bra should provide you with the same beautiful shape and support your experience of your regular bra. To see this by yourself before buying your new pregnancy bra, be sure to try your own clothes and observe yourself in the mirror.
Basically, pregnancy bras have wide shoulder straps and thick band under the cups. This gives sufficient support to your breast, chest, and back.